Saturday, January 24, 2009

I've been tagged twice!

I've been TAGGED TWICE.....

Yipes....I've been tagged.....TWICE this week, by krissyart and Crowing about Primitives.
I am so flattered except I'm not sure what to do about it LOL! At any rate, I will try my best to do this.OK....6 random things about myself.

1. Even though I've retired from music [was a singer with our Orchestra for 35 years, I absolutely ADORE to sing. The only thing I adore more, is painting and thank goodness, it knows no age! Hence my name Bonnesinger....my real name is Bonnie Barrasso

2. I have 2 children, a daughter and a son and my daughter has given us
3 beautiful GRANDsons. Next to my children, they are the true light of my life...to them I'm known as "Mimsy".

3. I am a very fit Grandmom....I've been an avid walker and aerobics nut for the past 20 yrs., otherwise I could have never kept the pace of my life.

4. I have alway, all my life, been obsessed with painting faces....with the focus on eyes. It doesn't matter what subject....people, animals, whatever....just love it.

5. I have a part time job at a women's Dress shop called J.Jill. I absolutely adore the girls I work with....they are truly my 2nd Family.

6. OK....wow, #6....this is easier than I thought. OK, big dark secret....I have a truly illegal sweet tooth. OMG, I just really love sweets but just can't allow myself to indulge. However, during the Holidays, I did put away my share of goodies and am now paying for it, unfortunately, so I am really cutting down. Hey, I'll be right back, gotta go grab another Brownie....I WISH!!!!, just kidding.OK, there you have it....

Now for the hard part....I've gotta tag 6 people. I haven't been at this very long, so that's not gonna be easy. Gee, there are sooooo many wonderful artist, but I don't know any of them personally, but here goes.....

1. krissyart
2. Wonders of Whimsy
3. Suzi Blu
4. Flor Larios
5. Crowing about Primitives
6. Once Upon a Blue Crow

No comments: